Fire Damage Claims
If your home is damaged by fire, it is important to have someone on your side throughout the entire fire damage insurance claim process. At AmeriClaims, we provide you with an experienced public adjuster that you can trust throughout the entire fire claim process.
It is important to know that smoke can do just as much damage as fire, inside a home. Therefore, your fire claim will also include damage incurred by smoke. But dealing with your homeowner’s insurance company after a fire loss, is not a process intended to benefit you. Insurance companies are going to try to pay out as little as possible. This is why you need someone working for you. Some companies may even initially attempt to deny your claim due to numerous loopholes in policies including:
- Discrepancy in valuations
- Charges of fraudulence
- Arson allegations
- Violating terms of policy
- Failing to file a proof of loss in 60 days
None of these offenses may be even close to accurate, but that doesn’t mean an insurance company will shy away from providing such reasons for a denial of your fire damage claim. As an experienced fire claims adjuster, AmeriClaims is accustomed to dealing with insurance companies who uses such tactics. And we are ready to fight for you.
Fire Insurance Claim
Filing your fire insurance claim also pertains to smoke damage associated with the fire. This is often covered by most homeowners’ policies. You should know that it only takes a matter of seconds for smoke to damage your home and possessions. Smoke can penetrate every inch of your property and cause damage even when you can’t see it. There is also the issue of health to consider. Smoke can impact the lungs, heart, skin and other areas. This is another aspect we help you address when filing a fire insurance claim.
- Partial Loss – This is another term to know when filing a fire claim. Some insurance companies place less of a priority on partial loss claims, which applies to smaller fire and smoke damage claims. At AmeriClaims, any type of loss is always a top priority in all of our fire damage claims.
- Total Loss – Another key term to know, total loss is used to describe a property that cannot be salvaged or repaired. It is not uncommon for a fire damage insurance claim to result in a total loss. This often occurs when there is significant structural damage to a home. Just because you have suffered a total loss, does not mean the insurance company will pay you your maximum policy limits. A fire claims adjuster at AmeriClaims will assist you through a total loss and that also includes ways to continue with your life despite this setback.
If you have experienced a fire in your home and there is major damage to your belongings
Do not call the insurance company – Make sure to call us first!